<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 26, 2004

"ARE YOU GOING TO BE PART OF THE PROBLEM....?"


I woke up this morning late but well-rested and relaxed for once. The radio alarm was pumping out another one of those Adam Hart-Davies engineering documentaries on Radio 4 – this one was about wind farms and it was fascinating so I lingered a bit longer in bed. Setting off for work, I listened to the marvellous new Dirty Dozen Brass Band album ‘Funeral For A Friend’ (a storming recreation of a New Orleans funeral) while remembering that I still had some dolce latté cheese left in the fridge at work which would be lovely stirred into some pasta at lunchtime. I also remembered that my colleague and I were planning to book tickets for the England / Australia one-day international at the Oval next July. I then….

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! FUCKING NO!

What in the name of Crass is happening to me?

If I don’t find myself face down in a muddy warehouse in the grip of a brutal ketamine hit soon, I’m going to be in trouble…

posted by dubversion at 10:17 am

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?