Monday, October 04, 2004
- picture of blogger with pet: 5 pts (deduct one if it's another fucking rabbit called Bun Bun)
- rant about how Michael Moore is a freakin a-hole and we'd all be speaking Iraqi by now if it wasn't for the Marines, and like, my brother is out there now and I hope he takes some freakin' towelheads out: 5 pts
- picture of blogger's girlfriend/boyfriend pulling dumb face: 1 pt
- rant about how Michael Moore has done a terrible disservice to the Left by failing to take into account a rigorous class analysis of the War On Terror, resorting instead to empty gestures and pointscoring: 2 pts. Award yourself another 5 pts if this blogger is over the age of 15.
- Having that annoying 'fade' effect between pages: 4 pts
- Lyrics from a Metallica album either as the tagline of the blog or within at least the first three posts: 10 pts
- Anything self-evidently goth (old school Goth, goth metal, industrial Goth, Emily Strange, etc): no pts at all. what's the fucking use? you'd all be on 1,000,000 pts before the end of the week otherwise. Where do all these fucking goths come from anyway?
- Hello Kitty pictures or references: 2pts
- Anything at all in Klingon: 10pts. Deduct these points (and any others you may have amassed if you either a) understand it or b) even wonder what it means.
- Blogs written in text speak. Yeh, 4 real. 4ptz
- People with wacky profiles. And wacky pictures in their wacky profiles: 10pts. (and DAMN Blogger for introducing this shit).
- FUCKING IRRITATING ANIMATED CURSORS ON BLOGS.. FUCK OFF WITH YOUR MULTICOLOURED STRINGS OF FAIRIES AND PRETTY FUCKING LIGHTS: 2pts.
- Neo-Nazi crackpot recipe sites. Or How To Be A Better Survivalist Through Pearl Barley. 20pts
- Utter Utter Pretension - elliptical taglines, Zen-like posts, stuff like this:
i feel as empty as a drum
i wrote this on april 22, 2003 (as the war in iraq
began). just random thoughts 15pts
i hope there's a few suggestions to get you started. Perhaps some other bloggers out there would like to add their suggestions.
It's a sad and beautiful world.
posted by dubversion at 4:59 pm