<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 04, 2004

HEADLINE NEWS: POPULATION BOOM CRIPPLES BLOGGING COMMUNITY






"There is no more sombre enemy of good blogging than the pram in the hall. "*

(with apologies to Cyril Connolly)
(* except perhaps what my GP has described as my 'slow motion nervous breakdown'. hmm. being signed off work for a while to drool a bit and bang my head against my desk should be optimum blogging time. but it's not working out like that... the things i'd normally blog just don't seem to excite me enough to want to write about them. and the things that i do want to write abouit have no place here, i'm afraid.. as forthright as i generally am on these pages, this stuff is best kept out of the public domain.... but HEY! - at least Pop Will Eat Itself have reformed!

posted by dubversion at 10:17 am

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?