<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 04, 2005

BELA LUGOSI'S DREAD



Well it's taken a while but I've finally got round to hosting the top pop hit Bela Lugosi's Dread, by myself - Dubversion - and by much more talented fopping cohort, The Mighty Vacuum. We're called E War Woo War Sound System these days, which shows JUST how seriously we take all this.

Every now and again we have a conversation about pressing a few hundred up - Dub Dada has offered a DJ version, months ago Aphasic offered a remix - but god knows if we'll ever get it together.

So till then, just download it. Sadly you have to sign up for the Soundclick site to do so, but it's worth it. Probably.

I must add that the file is compressed to shit in order to get it hosted - if you REALLY like it, send me fawning emails offering love and dirty sex and I'll get a better quality copy to you.



posted by dubversion at 10:08 pm

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?